Kalfos Bio Fertiliser
As well as generating environmentally-friendly renewable energy, SARIA’s biomass combustion plant also produces a unique fertiliser called Kalfos.
Kalfos is a spreadable bio fertiliser that is rich in key nutrients. It contains high amounts of calcium and phosphates, which may help improve soil fertility and plant nutrient levels, making it an effective natural replacement for traditional, expensive manufactured fertilisers.
Reasons why you should use KalFos:
- An all in one mineral fertiliser
- Stimulates growth of grass and clovers
- High in Phosphates to improve plant nutrition
- Slowly releases nutrients for season long fertility
- Corrects the pH of acidic soils for optimum growing potential
- Available in bulk or 1 tonne bags
- Spreads easily